You may cancel “bill pay” by using one of the following methods:
- Send us a Direct Link secure email containing your name and phone number or,
- Send us a signed written request by mail, containing your name, phone number.
- Go to the My Profile tab in Bill Pay and select Cancel Service.
For further assistance, you may call us at 800-598-5002.
Before cancelling the service, give careful consideration to the following:
- Unpaid payments with a status of “Pending”, including recurring payments, will be cancelled and not paid.
- Payments with a status of “Processing” will be paid prior to cancellation.
- Access to your payment activity will be cancelled and no payment research will be possible. We recommend you verify the status of all scheduled payments prior to cancelling Bill Payment service.
- If you decide to re-join “bill pay” after terminating, it will be necessary to re-enroll and re-establish your merchant list.