If you forget your password, you can click “Forget your Password” link on the Internet Banking login page. Then, you must complete the following steps:
- Enter your access ID, last four digits of your tax ID number, and email address.
- Answer the public records security questions.
- Retrieve the temporary password from your email account.
- Go back to waynebank.com homepage to log in again, enter your access ID.
- Enter your temporary password from the email (or copy and paste password) and submit.
- The change password page will display. Enter the temporary password provided in the email and enter a new password. Pick a new password you have not used before. The password must be 6-15 characters in length and contain one letter and one digit.
- Next time you logon use your new password.
Alternatively, you can contact an Internet Banking customer service representative, who can reset your account password after you verify your information.